Ofsted Report & Performance Data
Ofsted Report - July 2021
Click this link - https://files.ofsted.gov.uk/v1/file/50168947
Some key quotes from this report:
- This is a happy and harmonious school.
- Many parents praise the work of the school. One parent said, “it is more like a family than a school”.
- Pupils are highly positive about St Edmund’s Church of England Primary School. They say that their teachers are “the best of the best”.
- Pupils’ safety is paramount in this school.
- Leaders are ambitious for every pupil. They want pupils to leave the school with the skills and attributes they need to succeed in life.
- Pupils behave well in lessons and around school. They say, we don’t have bullies in this school it isn’t allowed”.
- Leaders want pupils to move to the next stage of their education having received a range of rich and enjoyable experiences. Opportunities to enhance the curriculum are deliberately chosen and carefully planned. These include: sport, music and the performing arts.
- Teachers are ambitious that pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) access the same curriculum as other pupils.
Newspaper Report on our Ofsted Result - July 2021